It’s fall. It’s Friday. It’s time to celebrate with a festive cocktail. I was in the mood to make a fun drink to kick off the weekend, but I really wanted something simple. I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel like driving around town after work to hunt down a list of random ingredients. If you are looking for something super easy to make like I was, then this is your drink. It only requires 4 ingredients and a fancy glass to finish it off.
- 2 oz Caramel flavored vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Apple cider
- 1/4 oz Lemon juice
- Caramel sause for rimming
- Apple slice or cinnamon stick for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients together with ice in a shaker. Strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with apple slices or a cinnamon stick
Recipe courtesy of Creative Culinary. Stop by their blog for other fun recipes!